KOEHLER ELECTRIC provides a broad range of Industrial Electrical Contracting services to some of the largest manufacturing facilities in the local and surrounding areas. Over 40+ years of expertise in a variety of industrial process applications and a knowledgeable team of expert electricians has facilitated partnering relationships with companies like Alcoa, John Deere and Kraft Foods.
KOEHLER ELECTRIC prides itself on its ability to provide:
- Experienced personalized consulting to ensure the right design with the most effective conclusion including annual energy savings and overall up front cost savings and efficiencies to your project.
- Professional Cad drawings that are completed for technicians to use during construction. The customer receives an updated set to save and to refer to as record.
- Experienced estimators who have trained on the latest National Electrical Code as well as the latest Local Code requirements to protect your investment.
Experience and Training
KOEHLER ELECTRIC brings an extremely broad range of experience to your plant to meet your needs whenever they may occur. Our employees are trained to work as a team and are experienced electrical professionals. This expertise comes from system evaluation, design, and installation of various types of electrical systems for manufactures, including:
- Generators, Transfer Switches
- Transformers, Switchgear, Panels
- High Voltage Testing
- Motors & Drives
- Remote Input/Output Systems
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Conveyor Systems
- Fiber Optic & Copper Cabling Testing
- Furnace Installation
KOEHLER ELECTRIC provides project management and ongoing site supervision throughout each project, anticipating and then preventing potential bottlenecks. By utilizing our vast supplier network and through electronic communication, we insure on a daily basis that our projects are on time and within budget to meet the demands of our customers.
Partnering – Experience & Philosophies
KOEHLER ELECTRIC has worked on several major partnering projects and we believe in the value that is brought to the project through this process. We are proud to be considered a “relationship-based-contractor” and have been practicing variations of what is referred to as “partnering” for many years. We have been involved in partnering relationships on the following projects:
- Alcoa- Litho Line
- Alcoa- 100” 5-Stand Mill
- Deere & Company- Generator Backup System
- Deere & Company- UPS Replacement & Hardening Project
- Kraft- CLSP #2 Installation
- Kraft- BOLO Upgrade
- Kraft- Plant Upgrade, Infrastructure & Processing
- Kraft- Catalyst Project, Product Tracking & Labeling
KOEHLER ELECTRIC has a complete line of tools & equipment to serve our customers quickly and efficiently.
Specialty equipment is also available at Koehler Electric:
- Emergency 24hr Service Vehicles
- Hi-Reach electric sizzer lifts
- Auger truck with 12”, 24”, & 30” capability
- Trenching & hauling/dumping equipment
- Pole trailer equipment
- Hi-Pot testing equipment
- OTDR- Fiber Optic testing equipment
|Deere & Company
P.E. Staff Engineer, Engineer Department
|Muscatine Power & Water
Dennis Riedel or Gage Huston
|Exelon Generation Co. LLC
|John Deere Parts Distribution Center
Engineering & Maintenance
|Equistar / LyondellBasell